Thursday 12 May 2016

BITCHIN' BREW EPISODE #002: KENNY & SMITH FROM MUSKETS - OUT NOW!



WOW. FUCKING WOW.

Honestly folks, the response to BITCHIN' BREW since I launched it last month has actually rendered me speechless. Thank you to anyone and everyone who took the time to check it out, and an even bigger thank you to those who blasted it out to the friends across t'internet. Without your support from the off, I don't think I'd be here right now giving you this soppy-ass spiel, and when I'm recording podcasts poolside from my mansion in Saint-Tropez, I won't forget you.

I was very lucky to be able to record Bitchin' Brew Episode #002 almost immediately after recording the pilot episode with Lande Hekt from Muncie Girls. They were sharing the bill at The Boileroom in Guildford that night with one of my other favourite new bands on the UK punk scene: Brighton's very own MUSKETS.

Before the gig, I sat down in The Boileroom's lush little beer garden for a brew with DAN 'KENNY' McKENNA (guitarist/vocalist) and DAN 'SMITH' SMITH (bassist), and we chatted about everything from their involvement in the DIY punk scene to Star Wars.



BITCHIN' BREW EPISODE #002 IS NOW AVAILABLE TO STREAM AND DOWNLOAD FOR FREE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE ON iTUNES OR SCROLL BELOW TO STREAM & SUBSCRIBE VIA SOUNDCLOUD:



As you may have noticed if you've liked the Randon's Reviews Facebook page, Bitchin' Brew Episode #003 is already in the bag, and I had a great time recording it with... well, you'll just have to tune in to the podcast to find out more about that.

Once again, thanks for checking out Bitchin' Brew - if that's the response after the pilot, I can't wait to see how this project develops once I've got a few episodes under my belt...

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment