Monday 12 December 2016

BITCHIN' BREW #006: ALBUMS OF 2016 SPECIAL WITH GEORGE PHILLIPS & JOEY ASHWORTH - OUT NOW


IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

I know you’ve all really missed me the last couple of months, but I guarantee that I’ve missed you all so much more.

To spare you the sob story on here, you can WATCH MY FACEBOOK LIVE BROADCAST to get the lowdown on why I’ve had a bit of time off from RANDON'S REVIEWS. It really does suck to have been absent for that long, and I don’t know what the future holds for the blog and for my podcast, BITCHIN' BREW, but let’s focus on the positives right now.

Put simply, 2016 has been one of the best years for new music in a long, long time. Being that this is the first year that Bitchin’ Brew has been in existence, I wanted to share my passion for some of the year’s many brilliant albums with some equally brilliant people through the podcasting medium. That way, you get something far more authentic and entertaining than you would if I just shared my Top 10 in a listicle.

So, I invited two of my favourite people from the UK punk/emo scene, GEORGE PHILLIPS from SAD BLOOD/FRESH and JOEY ASHWORTH from ITOLDYOUIWOULDEATYOU/EDUCATION/FAKE FUR to a Wetherspoons for an epic countdown of our respective 'Top 10 Albums of 2016' lists.

It is hands down one of the best things I’ve ever felt proud to put my name to, and you can hear it right now through THREE different platforms:


2. LISTEN TO BITCHIN' BREW (AND THEN SUBSCRIBE) ON SOUNDCLOUD



Thank you to EVERYONE who has supported Randon’s Reviews, and of course Bitchin’ Brew, this year. I’ve had such a blast working on them, and the feedback you’ve been kind enough to send my way has really got me through a fairly mixed year.

FYI: I did record an episode of Bitchin’ Brew way back in September with the lovely KATE COULSON of ABOVE THE WAVES PROMOTIONS, and I know a few of you (including Miss Coulson herself) are wondering where the fuck that is. Trust me, it is coming and I can only apologise for the delay. As mentioned at the start of this podcast, the editing process is proving quite lengthy due to poor audio quality, and so I’ve only just found the time now to start working on it. Thanks for being so patient, y’all.

Much love forever, and if I don’t see you again before, here's mine, George and Joey's official Christmas card to you all...


Glad tidings, motherfuckers.

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment